Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Much Anticipated Return of TV

It's that time again readers-the return of television! All of the good shows are returning. Heroes, Smallville, Supernatural, and the Shield. I'm quite happy that I don't have to put up with anymore bullshit reality television. But I feel that we should all take a moment to think about the shows we enjoyed that didn't make the cut from last year. I know that I'm going to miss Moonlight, and I was begining to grow fond of New Amsterdam. I think I'm really going to miss the show Dirt. All of those shows had a lot of potential, and I feel they were cancelled before they had a chance. I guess that's why they put all these shows on DVD.
By the way I will have to recommend the Birds of Prey show now on DVD. By no means is it a great show, but nearly every woman on the show is hot! And I am interested in alternate future shows and stuff so its pretty good. So the next time you dance with the devil under the pale moonlight, I'll have a new post for you.

No comments: