Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nerd Tech Desparately Needed

We all have our gadgets and what not that make our lives easy, but what about the stuff we don't have? As kids I'm sure everyone remembers hearing about flying cars of the future and space exploration along with priced to own jetpacks. I think I speak for everyone when I say, "where the hell is my jetpack!" I'm not saying that I have some great need for a jetpack or anything, I'm just saying that I would love a jetpack.
I'm gonna take a gamble and tell you all about the gadget that I truly can't live without-the sony slim PSP. I can imagine that many of you are scratching your heads over this confession but I assure you that this is an amazing device. My PSP has become my sole music player. With the right software you can convert all your videos to play on your system as well. If you're within a wireless hotspot, your PSP allows you to chat with others over skype as well as control your PS3. It's definitely my favorite gadget. A keyboard attachment to this device is all it needs to make it even better when browsing the web. Until next time, continue taking the red pill and, "Long live the new flesh!"

No comments: