Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Hobby

At some point every red-blooded American male had picked up a comic book or two. For me it was when I was six years old admiring my older brother's small number of comics he had "liberated" from the pediatrician's office. My mind reeled over the ideas and possibilities where people had superpowers and secret identities with the responsibility of protecting people who did not. That spark would light the fire which would lead to a collection of comics so large, that my wife would constantly shake her head at the space required to store them all. I'm quite proud of my collection, its not by any means great, but I can brag that I have tons of x-men comics. I have every issue of Uncanny X-Men from issue number three hundred through issue four hundred and eight. Does anyone else have a collection they're proud of?

No comments: